Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Boonesville, KY to Hindman, KY

Wow, what a day. We woke among the company of our missionary friends from Richmond, VA. We had breakfast and prayed with them before they left for their service projects and continued east. Just then the skies opened up..so we waited. While We were waiting I decided to return to the Family Dollar store where I lost my money and credit cards. While I was explaining the situation to the manager I was searching through the shopping baskets. While lifting the sixth basket...there was my ziploc bag...money and cards!! What are the chances of this happening? So, after much rejoicing, we read Scripture and departed around 10:30. We had a good 65-mile ride to Hindman where we arrived at First Baptist church just before their evening Bible study. Now we are kicking back at the church resting up for yet another day on our quest. Praise God...we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment