Saturday, June 5, 2010

In Placerville, CA

We actually had a terrific day travelling to Placerville. Tomorrow we climb ALL DAY. Tonight we have the pleasure of staying at Green Valley Community Church. The church is having a wonderful "Dinner Theater' program and they had plenty of food left over...so we had a wonderful dinner! Tonight we will finish Genesis and continue in Proverbs and Psalms. We are also digging into what characteristics are necessary as a follower of Christ. Today 68 miles, tommorrow...?

2 comments:

  1. I will try again. I tried yesterday but my comment to not work. Sounds as if you are having a wonderful time. I wish I was following you in a car. Have a good night sleep and don t over do yourself tomorrow. We are praying for the two of you. Love you, Your MOM IN LAW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Guys, I hope Bob at Placerville Bike Shop was able to tweak your bikes this morning.
    We at GVCC felt very blessed to have your company last evening and at our Saturday Giveaway. Our Father has a very special way of bringing us together, even for just a short period in our lives. I am looking forward to future blogs of your adventure.
    May God bless you Jeff and Kevin.
    Rick

    ReplyDelete